Another Monday of creating positive emotions… here are a few of the things I’m thankful for today:
- Prairie Girl chocolate-chocolate cupcakes
- Friends to share great conversation, food and a trip to the Distillery District with
- Naps on the couch during Friends reruns
- Tea on a cold day
- Finally finding tahini at Bulk Barn after two unsuccessful grocery store trips (recipe post coming soon!)
- Great biographies to read on the subway (again, the subject of an upcoming post!)
- The fact that I worked out this morning to get this week off to a great start*
- And once again, grace. Always, always, always grace.
*I’m writing that one in faith – I’m writing this entry on Sunday evening… so hopefully I will be thankful for getting myself out of bed and to the gym!!