If I had only one word to describe Kensington Market, it would be eccentric. This is multicultural Toronto at its best and there is something for everyone. Here are some of my favourites:
- Blue Banana Market – my absolute favourite stop at Kensington Market! This two-storey market is filled with treasures from hundreds of different vendors. If you need to buy a gift, this is where you need to visit. They have everything from gourmet food products, children’s toys and clothes, home decor, jewelry, fashion… one of a kind items from a one of a kind store.
- El Trampo Taco Bar – love great Mexican food? This is the place for you.
- The Grilled Cheese – an entire restaurant devoted to my favourite sandwich? YES PLEASE!
- Wanda’s Pie in the Sky – I’m extremely indecisive but once I decide what I want at Wanda’s, it’s always delicious.
- COBS Bread – I know there are many locations of COBS – I’ve visited many of them! But their bread is so good, I can’t leave them off the list. Oh and the scones! Do. Not. Miss. The. Scones.
What can I say? This is pretty much another food post – no one can ever complain that my Toronto recommendations will leave you wanting for eats.